Liebster (der) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling.
Strangely my blog has brought on more traffick than I expected. Some bad attention (more on that later) and some attention (like this one) has been incredible. If you visit my page (up top) called ‘Awards’, you will see that I have been nominated for two awards and this, The Liebster Award is my third. Which I like to call, the little guy who I am proud to accept.
The ‘official’ Liebster Award rules are:
- To be nominated to lesser known blogs (less than 300 followers)
- Accepted with the intention of paying it forward.
- When accepted, choose 3-5 other blogs you feel are deserving and pass on to them.
But, from the person (www.makeyoufeelwanted7.wordpress.com) who nominated me the rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the blogger has set for you and create eleven (or less) questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post. – Although, I think since the purpose of this award is ‘lesser’ then we can pick less.
4) Go to their blogs and tell them.
First of all, Thank You for this nomination. Secondly, isn’t it pretty?
I am currently sitting with crumbs down my top from eating toast…don’t you just hate when that happens?!
- I have a mug! Yes, a mug. Mum got me a mug that says ‘bloggers do it for the comments’ for Christmas!
- Despite being excited about my “Write” of Passage move to University, I am extremely scared of being homesick too much.
- My room is a mess, but if such thing called a ‘Floordrobe’ exists, then it is perfectly clean.
- I am considering getting my nose pierced – because I hate my nose and since I can’t get a nose job (too much pain), I may as well get something shiny on it!
- In precisely 11 days I have a job interview.
- At the end of March I will find out if Covvy (my favourite university) are mad enough to make me the happiest person alive and accept me onto their undergraduate course(s). (It is like waiting for someone to purpose or not!)
- One of my biggest fears is losing my sight.
- I dream BIG.
- I am easily put off my food (especially meat products!)
- Finally, I have a lot of work for college to start!
Questions I’ve been set:
1. What made you want to start blogging? My mind wouldn’t shut up if I didn’t? – Honestly I love writing and keeping wee diaries so why not go viral?
2. Have you won an award before? Sadly not. But I have been nominated!
3. What other talents do you have? I like to think I am good at Photography and being creative.
4. What do you want to do for a career/What is your career? I really want to work in the media industry, making a big difference: a producer or director.
5. Did you go to college/Do you want to go to college? I still do and it has its ups and downs but I love it.
6. When did you start blogging? November 2011.
7. Has writing/blogging changed your life? Yes,
8. If it has changed your life, how? It has helped form emotions and helped me clear my mind. “I never really knew what the purpose of my blog would be, until I just couldn’t stop.”
9. The blog post that I nominated you for, what made you write it? Elixirofmemories blog post: Clinging to Memories. Her poem inspired me to write a poem and during the writing, I looked back to the feelings my Sister caused me and just wrote it out.
10. What is a summary of the post you writen? A poem about the pain my older sister’s put me through. Somehow that poem, keeps me sane.
And the nomination goes to…
- The guy who nominated me… www.makeyoufeelwanted7.wordpress.com
– I read your post ‘My Life from the beginning’ and grew a slight connection to it. Don’t ever let anyone think your different when they haven’t a clue. Stay strong!
- Of course, my darling Elixir – RiRi www.elixirofmemories.wordpress.com
– As always, I nominate my favourite blogger. Elixir is a huge inspiration to me and I can always relate to her posts.
- An interesting read – www.2infiniteyyyyandbeyond.wordpress.com
– Your blog is really quirky. I have read a few of your posts and I think they are good!
Questions for makeyoufeelwanted, Elixir and 2infiniteyyyy:
- Of all the places you could of made a blog, why WordPress?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- If you could be an animal, what and why?
- Your last post, what makes it special (to you)?
- Have you ever won an award (not nominated, won)?
- What is your favourite song, at the minute?
Finally, a Question for Elixir and 2infiniteyyyy:
Who is better looking Nate Ruess (lead singer of Fun.) or Adam Levine (lead singer of Maroon 5)?
And A Question for Makeyoufeelwanted:
Why did you go public with your blog?